Sunday, June 18, 2023

Day 34: Dad/Red

 A lovely Father's Day. Jen and the kids made it really special.


After some midnight/early morning feedings, Jen let me sleep and apparently did EVERYTHING this morning..

  

Yes, that photo is Jen rocking two pans on the stovetop and the oven at the same time!

Oh, and simultaneously running a breast pump. Whaa?

I woke to a lovely breakfast of german pancakes and pepper bacon. yummy. 

The family decided to treat me-- for Fathers Day, they'd all go to church with me. I'll take the victories I can get. Everybody cooed over Ida. She was a hit, and a very good girl through all of church.


Ida's first trip to church. She was honestly great, but this is her afterwards being done with it.


I beat the end boss on my retro video game. Feels good. 

After a long afternoon nap, I got to cuddle ida some more. Dinner was yummy hamburgers. Jen went all out to treat me. The family got me some outdoor lounge chairs and candy, which will make next week's annual summer read-a-thon amazing.

 

Yes, the dragon is propping up the bottle. 

I got to talk to my Dad this evening. He's a man of few words, but he's the best. I admire him greatly.

Late this evening, Sabrina and I dyed each others' hair. The red in Sabrina's hair had completely faded since the last application, and my hair had faded from orange to bright yellow. That red dye was originally meant for MY head, so we got a new bottle yesterday and did each other up fancy. I was even smart enough to use gloves.





Well, there will be after pictures tomorrow. Goodnight, folks. Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment