Sunday, June 11, 2023

Day 27: Sibling Magic

A good sunday. I had a good time at church. Came home and hung out in my hammock. Read (started AND finished) a kids book - Father's Arcane Daughter by E.L. Konigsburg, as well as a few T.S. Eliot poems.

Ida was fussy, so she got passed around most of the afternoon. When she wasn't fussing, she slept. She did a lot of sleeping on me, and I did a lot of reading-- in the hammock, in my chair, etc.

At one point, she also managed somehow to squirt green liquid from the leg-hole of her diaper. Missed her clothes completely, but managed to soak my shirt, shorts, and run down my leg. Eww. Had to shower after that.


I do love the look on her face here.



 And the other kids were great with her too. All took their turns. Here's Edgar calming down a fussy Ida. Sibling magic.


No comments:

Post a Comment