Sunday, June 4, 2023

Day 20: Fatherboard

 A loverly sunday spent mostly troubleshooting this PC re-build.

 

Yeah, I'm frustrated when things don't work 100% too.

 ...but all's well that ends well.

I had a good time at church, although it's sad going alone now. This used to be a family tradition on Sundays, but recently, I have been mostly alone. My calling is wrangling the 3-year-olds. They're cute. One of them has been watching some video about Jesus or something, and has picked up a new word to shout at random times in class: "Blasphemy!" That's fun.


Much of the day is spent on cycles of Ida. Can't spend too much time in a row doing anything because of feedings, changings, passing the baby around. So, I got spurts of working on the computer, reading my book, and playing solitaire on my phone.

 


Is there a resemblance? I think this is a baby picture of me. At least, it was in my baby book, so I hope so. I'm apparently less hairy than all my kids.

So, nothing major to report today. It was a beautiful day, and Sabrina and Betty did get outside to play in the sprinkler. Edgar spent all day holed up reading.


And me? I think I finally got this motherboard installed. Now if only I can figure out why it intermittently


No comments:

Post a Comment