Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Day 30: One Month Old!

Had another tough night with Sabrina and her tonsil pain last night. I slept in the recliner in the living room, and was slept-on by Betty for most of the night.

When the alarm went off, I roused Edgar out of bed, and we got ready for the day. After laundry, dishes, packing a lunch, and walking Edgar to school, I got to go back to sleep in my own bed (=

...and sleep I did. I finally woke up around 11:45, said hi to Jen, Betty, and Sabrina, and then alternated reading in the living room with falling asleep in my book for the next almost two hours. What a wonderful morning. I was definitely wiped out between being sick, and all the exertion yesterday.

"Hi."
Jen was feeling stir-crazy, so we did escape for a little bit-- to the Carousel. This did wonders to cheer up Sabrina and help our cabin fever. Naturally, we got a LOT of pictures.



carouselfie #1


carouselfie #2





By Sabrina's special request, we got cotton candy.
She got the color that best matched my hair.


Betty didn't get to eat the cotton candy.

Came home in time for Edgar to return home. I was feeling a little puny, so despite the good weather, I holed up in the basement and played video games. Edgar joined me for much of the afternoon.

While that was happening, I think Jen did a one-month-old photoshoot with Betty. I have a lot of photos that are nearly identical, but here are a few:





I love this little girl.

We put the kids to bed (more pain episodes from Sabrina. I hope she gets over this tonsil thing quick). Tonight we did our traditional Taco Bell movie night. Tonight's selection was a repeat: Now You See Me - a cross between Ocean's Eleven and Burt Wonderstone starring Woody, Alfred, the Hulk, Mark Zuckerberg, and God that we thoroughly enjoyed. Apparently there's a sequel, so we were priming ourselves.for that.

Now, it's late and time to start it all over again tomorrow. Happy one month!

No comments:

Post a Comment