Monday, September 19, 2016

Day 8: As close to nothing as I could


I'm sick, so my stated goal for today was to do as close to nothing as I could. I think I got as close as I could, without having my wife kill me.

I got up, got some laundry started, packed some lunches, and walked the kids to school. I wore my (as Jen described them) "man-yoga-pants", or as I described them, my "ain't-gonna-leave-the-house-pants"

Came home, played some video games and snoozed. I got a few chores done, but mostly sat around. I even got a long bath in.

That Betty is growing, although she spends most of her time asleep attached to someone in the rocking chair. For a while, I spelled Jen off.

kinda miserable dad, but cute baby.

After school, Edgar and Sabrina wanted to snuggle with the baby.

 So cute.

The kids asked when I was going to do the second round of bleaching my hair. So, I did it with Jen's help, while Edgar was doing his homework.


Bleach selfie,
We had some mixup where we got off a night on who and when folks from church were bringing in meals (THANKS to all of you), and so we had just finished dinner when another one arrived. Oh well, that's a meal for tomorrow.

Watched a few episodes of Star Wars Rebels with the kids downstairs in our new home theater. Then, a quick store run, and bedtime again. Again, not much happened today. I hope that I'm feeling better tomorrow so that I can be more helpful and justify my being around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment