Monday, September 26, 2016

Day 15: Pokewalk

I have discovered the worst thing about having blue hair. Imagine your worst morning hair -- bedhead-- whatever you want to call it. Now imagine it cotton candy blue. That's the worst thing about having blue hair.

 Got the kids ready to go this morning, did my morning chores, and settled in with baby for some snuggles and reading. I did a bunch of reading this morning. I finished my book.

I tried on Jen's new Ergo baby carrier, but it was nearly impossible to put together and might not even fit me (I'm a big guy). Besides, I am a big fan of the Baby Bjorn from my time with Edgar and Sabrina. Also, The Hangover made a bjorn a semi-fashionable item for men, right?

 Anyway, we loaded up and headed to the local park. Since we were there walking around, OF COURSE, we played some Pokemon go. We both incensed up and walked around the park. I caught a friggin' gigantic Snorlax! After our incense wore off (and Jen was DONE walking), some kind soul put out some lures, so we sat on a bench and caught more pokemon. The sun was beating down pretty hard, but it was cool in the shade. Too bad the only place to sit was in the sun. Ah well.



Got some yummy burgers and a Peanut Butter Malt for lunch-- to go, and sat at home and watched an episode or two of our show. Then it was nap time.
Puttered around the house this afternoon, and ended up watching more Bosch, then bedtime. Not the most productive day, but alright. I'm glad I got out this morning. As I said yesterday, I'm itching for some adventures.
Oh well-- the snuggles from Betty are worth it. She seems to be growing up a little every day. She spent long periods of time today awake and looking around. She seems to have a lot of control of her neck muscles now, so I hardly need to support her head anymore.

Greetings.


Oh-- were you looking at ME?



No comments:

Post a Comment