Sunday, May 21, 2023

Day 6: Ramen noodles?

 

  It was a good night last night-- I was able to get up and help with the feedings, and sleep in between, and feel like I'm getting more sleep than I was. Jen and I started the latest season of Cobra Kai, which seems... a whole lot sillier than I remember it being?


I went to church with Betty. It took a lot of fast talking to get Betty to agree to come, but I had committed to visit Betty's primary class, and apparently, I was the last of the parents to do so. So, there was no way that I was going to visit Betty's class while Betty stayed at home watching Spongebob.


After church, I got some decent napping in. No real expectations. This evening, Sabrina and I bleached each other's hair while watching The Princess Bride

    "Look, it's mom's breast pump!" -Edgar
"How do you feel? And remember, it's for posterity, so be honest." -Count Rugen

Since Sabrina and I both have quite dark hair, we will need several applications. This is how far we got today:

"Your hair looks like ramen noodles!" - Sabrina
"Ramen noodles? Can I have some? I'm hungry!" - Betty

So, nothing really exciting to report. A lazy day, a cute baby. Orangeish blond hair.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment