Thursday, May 25, 2023

Day 10: A Statistical Evaluation

I spent way too much time tonight creating this:Ida was cute all day today: i
Ida is cute all day every day:

Jen and I got into it a bit this morning. Betty is sick and started bugging us about 5 AM that she was in pain. BUT, Betty won't take one of the 3 or 4 different pain relief types available to her. Not the right flavor. I was inclined to let Betty suffer until she was hurting enough to take a pill. Jen just wanted the whining to stop, so she ordered some early morning grocery delivery. Betty complained about the flavor of that one, too, but she took it and went to school.

 
A low-key day with Ida.
Betty ended up coming home sick from school, but she was able to finish her animal habitat and poster for her open house this evening.
The kindergartners also did a concert. This is Betty posing for pictures beforehand.Ida has been fussy all evening, and will only calm down in a parent's arms:Betty also had a full-on, demonic-posession-style night terror tonight, Edgar used to get those. She won't remember it tomorrow.
 
Jen needs sleep badly, so I typed tonight's entire blog one handed. Ida is in my arms. I asked Jen when Ida's next feeding was. It went like this:

Alex: "When should she eat next?"

Ida: "WAAAAAH"

Jen: "I can't think with..."

Ida: "WAAAAAH"
 
Jen: "Her next..."
 
Ida: (calms down)
 
Jen: "Her next....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
 
 
So, it looks like I'm on my own for a bit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment