Sunday, July 2, 2023

Day 48: Pinochle Sunday

 Time is ticking out. We are very aware that in just a few days, our babymoon will be over and I will be going back to work (from home, ok, it's not that hard). Jen very sweetly let me sleep much of the night last night. I did have a 4 AM feeding where Ida just wasn't tired. (And I couldn't keep awake), but then I got to sleep in blissfully long.

I went to church (alone again) today, but had a great time and taught a lesson to a trio of rambunctious 4-year-olds.

After church, I had a kingly afternoon nap, followed by yummy sunday dinner of meatloaf and baked potatoes. That's doing it right.

After dinner, Jen, Ida, and I went to my parents for an evening of pinochle.


That's grandma, playing pinochle with Ida in a rocking chair.

After that, we came home and Ida was passed around to many hands. She's a bit fussy tonight and not sleeping when we want her to.


Betty's hair looks like 4th of July fireworks.


No comments:

Post a Comment