Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Return

Wow. Here I am again, five years later.

Five years ago, we had a sweet baby girl. I got six weeks off work, and I blogged every day about it. It was a fun period of time. We had adventures both small and great.

Now it's five years on. We're expecting another sweet baby girl. Does anybody blog anymore? Is this oversharing?

What I do know: this time, I'm getting SEVEN weeks from work, so it's more like FIFTY days or something like that. No, I'm not changing the name of the blog.

What can you expect to see? Can I keep up the blog? Will I have more pictures now that I'm in the modern era and own a cell phone? Will there be less writing, now that we no longer own a laptop? Will being a father of three be more taxing than being a father of two?

Well, I have guesses to the answers to those questions, but I think I'll have to experience them.

So, here I am again. I'm going to try my hand at writing every day about our adventures small and great welcoming baby #3 into our family. ...but really, I have the easy job. Jen is doing all the hard work.

I will occasionally link to what I was doing at this point five years ago. Should be enlightening.



Bio: who am I? I'm assuming if you're reading this, you know me and my family. If not, then I can't help you. I'm a dad (of two, soon-to-be three!), a husband, primary chorister, a band member/songwriter, radio DJ, and I host the occasional rock concert in my home.

This blog will cover all the aspects of my life-- family, rock and roll, church, because they're all intertwined really. See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yeay Alex!!!!
    Can't wait to meet your sweet new squishy baby!
    Sneak castor oil into Jen's orange juice!!!

    ReplyDelete